Categories are the most common Wikia and Wikipedia feature that helps people find other articles with the same or similar topic. They also help organize and tidy up articles.
Since most of our descriptions of categories are humorous and contain jokes, it can be quite confusing where to put a category on an article, so this listing is here for you to find some categories to pair articles with and also to understanding the meaning of each category.
- HOSPITAL STUFF - Content related to medical stuff.
- Mah Littul Poneh- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic content is put here whether based off the ponies from the show, the real characters from the show or the shows' technical like Hasbro, and the Canadian guize and girls.
- Mov-ahs - Simply a category for movies.
- Don't tell mummy about this - Content that are about or related to sex or some other horrible stuff we don't want to talk about.
- Children! - Category for articles about children.
- COMPOSURE - Pages that mention composure.
- Or enjoying your victory - For pages that mention people enjoying their victory.
- Van gogh depression deep shit - Stuff that are deep, that we human can't even process and makes our brains explode.
- YOU JUST GOT ROASTED - Articles that roast a certain person.
- One guy - People that are just one guy.
- Shoes - People who need to get in the bin
- Horrible People - People that are actually horrible, right?
- Flame Hyneard - Pages that mention fire and brimstone.
- Your body's heck-a-slammin' - Females that are hot/pretty. Do not use this category on articles about males.
- Doesn't afraid of anything - Guys that are badass.
- Russian - Russian language goes here.
- Animu - Anime content goes here.
- Mango - Manga content goes here.
- Heroes - Articles about heroes belong here.
- Villians - Category for Villains even those who have reformed.
- ZERO STYLE - People that are actually a zerostyle.